Required Financial Transparency
- Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
- Charter School Adopted Budget – Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
- List of Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Standardized Description and Rationale for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules
- Other Charter School Specific Financial Information
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage
- Link to Public Financial Transparency Website View
- Required Link: Colorado Department of Education School Finance Division
Note: Charter schools are not required to post a financial data file as the charter school’s data is incorporated into the school district’s posted financial data file.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.